Sunday, September 6, 2015

The Death of Israel?

The Siege and Destruction of Jerusalem by David Roberts 1850

Today, in a contrived display of emotion Democratic Party Chair, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz gushed:"There's nothing that's more important to me, as a Jew, than to ensure Israel's existence is there throughout our generations" then she cast her lot in league with those who negotiated the “deal” that left the normally reserved Iranian Minister of Foreign Affairs Mohammad Javad Zarif literally dancing for joy on his balcony.

The time is coming when two thirds of the Jews of Eretz-Israel will die:
And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God” (Zechariah 13:8-9)


No comments: